Representative Cases within Meyner and Landis LLP Litigation Group: Employment Matters
- Law Division, NJ Superior Court. Defended sexual harassment claims against employer in state court after DCR finding of probable cause (minimal settlement during trial).
- Law Division, NJ Superior Court. Prosecuted sexual harassment claim against large NJ employer involving unsettled issue of promotion preference based on relationship between manager and her supervisor.
- Law Division, NJ Superior Court. Represented executive brought into litigation by ex-employee whose employer reneged on severance package.
- U.S. District Court, Philadelphia. Defended employer against race discrimination claim after discharge of manager for cause.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District, NY. Currently defending employer against age discrimination claim after discharge for unsatisfactory performance.
- Chancery Division, NJ Superior Court. Successfully represented stockholder/employee discharged by closely held NY jewelry manufacturing machinery corporations.
- Negotiated and documented settlement by employer in face of threatened litigation by executive discharged for dishonesty.
- Negotiated and documented settlements with several employees discharged by client employers.
- Currently prosecuting claims by discharged vice-president of major NJ employer regarding six-figure earned bonus.