Lin Walker is an attorney whose practice has focused on all aspects of employment- and family-based immigration law. As an experienced attorney, Lin has represented diverse corporate and individual clients, focusing on outstanding researchers, individuals of extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences and business, and individuals whose work is in the national interest of the United States.
Prior to joining Meyner and Landis, Lin worked at several boutique immigration law firms in New York City, where she handled various employment-based and family-based immigration cases, including O-1, O-2, H-1B, L-1, EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher/Professor and Multinational Manager), and National Interest Waiver petitions, as well as adjustment of status applications, naturalization applications, and PERM Labor Certifications. In addition, Lin served as a high school science teacher in New York City for six years, working with at-risk teenagers and young adults, where she received a prestigious Math for America Master Teacher Fellowship in 2015.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- Lehman College, City University of New York, Bronx, New York
- M.S.E.D. (Earth Science)
- Rutger’s University, School of Criminal Justice, Newark, New Jersey
- M.A. (Criminal Justice)
- Saint Peter’s University, Jersey City, New Jersey
- B.S. (Natural Science & Sociology)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member