Adam Levitsky, an associate with Meyner and Landis, specializes in civil litigation, including insurance coverage, commercial collections and foreclosures. In civil litigation matters Adam takes an aggressive and thorough approach, forcefully advancing the firm’s client’s interests at each stage of the litigation process. Adam has experience in numerous areas of civil litigation including, insurance coverage, construction negligence actions, land use disputes, uninsured/underinsured motorist cases, and insurance fraud actions, among others.
During law school Adam was a member of the Boston College Law Review and after graduating law school served as the law clerk for the Honorable Benjamin C. Telsey, Assignment Judge for Vicinage XV of the New Jersey Superior Court.
Adam is a licensed member of the bar in New Jersey and admitted to practice in the Federal District Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- Boston College School of Law, Newton, MA
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Member of the Boston College Law Review
- Boston University, Boston, MA
- B.A., International Relations
Past Employment Positions
- Associate at Methfessel & Werbel, P.C., 2018-2019
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Benjamin C. Telsey, A.J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Vicinage XV, 2017-2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association